- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: entire amount would be refunded
- Between 2 and 30 days prior to arrival date: amount of refunded deposit is contingent on the re-rental of reservation
- If you cancel 14 days prior to your arrival: 50% of the entire amount will be charged
- If you should cancel after 14 days prior to your arrival: 100% of the entire amount will be charged
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures
- Between 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- If check-in after 11:00 p.m. is possible and confirmed by the owner, you will be charged for that specific night
- Guests are required to present a valid form of identification upon check-in. A valid passport is preferred, but a driver’s license or federally issued ID is also acceptable
- Until 11:00 a.m. (unless otherwise specified)
- When you (prefer to) stay longer in the suite we will charge the price of an additional night’s stay
- At your departure management will perform a short inspection of the suite
Pets and General Policy
- Please note that pets are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to take in or store your bike inside the premises
Security Deposit upon arrival
All guests pay a $ 250,- security deposit prior to arrival. Please note that a cash-only security deposit of $ 250,- is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out, subject to a damage inspection of the premises.
A service fee will be charged for every suite. The amount depends on how many nights and in which suite you stay.
We are committed to providing our guests with a smoke-free environment. A fumigation charge of $ 250,- will be added to your bill if the owner finds evidence of smoking in the apartment.
When staying at Lita’s New York Apartments, you agree to the Rules and Regulations are available in every suite.