- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: entire amount would be refunded
- Between 2 and 30 days prior to arrival date: amount of refunded deposit is contingent on the re-rental of reservation
- If you cancel 14 days prior to your arrival: 50% of the entire amount will be charged
- If you should cancel after 14 days prior to your arrival: 100% of the entire amount will be charged
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures
- Between 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- Guests are required to present a valid form of identification upon check-in. A valid passport is preferred, but a driver’s license or federally issued ID is also acceptable
- Until 11:00 a.m. (unless otherwise specified)
- When you (prefer to) stay longer in the suite we will charge the price of an additional night’s stay
- At your departure management will perform a short inspection of the suite
Please note that pets are not allowed.
Security Deposit upon arrival
All guests pay a $ 250,- security deposit prior to arrival. Please note that a cash-only security deposit of $ 250,- is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out, subject to a damage inspection of the premises.
A service fee will be charged for every suite. The amount depends on how many nights and in which suite you stay.
We are committed to providing our guests with a smoke-free environment.
When staying at Lita’s New York Apartments, you agree to the Rules and Regulations are available in every suite.